20th January 2021

We are closed but planning to reopen on the 5th March 2021 lockdown permitting. If you are booked in March we will email you 2-3 weeks prior to let you know whether it can go ahead.  We will find out more after the announcement on 15th February.

All jumps and vouchers have expiry dates and if you have an existing booking which was postponed due to weather or covid  please email the office jump@headcorn.com to rebook.  Please note that although we have extended expiry dates, your jump will expire if you do not contact us and stay in touch.  Additional costs may already have been incurred.  

We were jumping last year between the 24th July and 4th November with covid procedures in place and we will continue with these when we reopen.  Everyone booked will receive an email with these procedures prior to attending the centre.

Solo students and licenced skydivers please check the solo jumpers page.